10% discount on all septic services. Information: (802) 868-3247
Maple City Candy, Swanton10% discount on all pure maple candy. Information: (802) 868-5400
Buck Hollow Inn, Fairfax
15% off existing room rates.
Walnut Street, St. Albans
15% discount on any new promotional product order.
Free embroidery set-up on new orders up to 10,000 stitches.
Information: (802) 524-1557
Franklin County Properties $250 credit towards a building inspection, (Inspector of your choice) to be paid at closing where FCP is Buyers Agent. This offer is good to any Franklin County Chamber member or their relative. Contact Mark Ledoux or at (802) 782-8621.
Member Discount at Trails & Tails Dog Camp $25 off 3 consecutive days of pet walking ($45 original price – $25 = $20 total per day)
$25 off 3 consecutive nights of pet boarding ($120 original price – $25= $95 total per day) Contact Debbie Jensen for additional information
2 Champlain Commons, Suite #2, St. Albans
Free embroidery setup (value of $79) on the first order of $500 or more (shirts, jackets, etc.). Contact owner Jack Bliss directly to arrange.
UPS Store, 38 North Main Street, St. Albans
Identify yourself or your business as a Chamber member at the UPS Store, and receive a 15% discount on all services – packaging, copying scanning, etc. This does not include shipping. There are no forms to fill out. Simply identify yourself to the UPS Store Staff or manager Jon Sulham.
Wendell’s, 67 Hercules Drive, Colchester
Chamber members may enjoy Wendell’s 18% discount, that applies to all new showroom furniture. It does does not apply to the furniture that has already been discounted.
FCRCC Fuel Benefit Program
Amerigas for Propane, administered by the Ruth Clark Fuel Group in Williamstown, VT http://www.ruthclarkfuelgroup.com/
- Go to RCFG website and click on the F.C.R.C.C. Members tab located in the upper right hand corner of the RCFG home page. The password for the next screen is FCRCC*1. This will take you to a three page form, the last page of which is the actual registration form (linked to this page, below.)
- You may either print out the registration form (below), complete it, and mail it to the address is at the top of the form along with a $25 check made payable to the Ruth Clark Fuel Group or submit the registration form online and immediately thereafter mail a $25 check made payable to the RCFG. Please note that the registration fee is paid to RCFG for the administration of the program. The Franklin County Regional Chamber of Commerce does not benefit financially in any way through offering this program to its members and their employees.
- Employer (business) sign up: all businesses considering using Amerigas for propane should contact Bill Rhino, Amerigas Account Manager, directly at (518) 491-0973 for an individual quote.
Clarence Brown for Heating Oil and Kerosene
Fill out Clarence Brown Registration Form (below), call the Clarence Brown main number (802) 524-2400 and identify yourself as an employee member of the Chamber. If not already Clarence Brown customers you will be given a choice of filling out a credit application or paying COD for fuel deliveries.
- Employer (business) sign up: All businesses considering using Clarence Brown for heating oil and/or kerosene should contact Clarence Brown’s main office at (802) 524-2400 for an individual quote.
Energy Co-op of Vermont for Wood Pellets
- All program details can be found in the form below.
- Employees and employers should contact John Quinney, VT Energy Co-op General Manager, at (802) 860-4090 to register for this program.
Another Benefit Program?
- feature list item one
- feature list item two